Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy was one of the first to go out on a limb and say Sanchez was definitely going a while ago. He's pretty well known so I imagine he's got some inside access.
He has a very prominent social media presence, including a blog, videos, interviews, side projects with other football media outlets, etc. Of all of the Twitter ITKs, I would place a higher level of confidence in his statements.

Not saying he is right, of course, just that he is more likely not to be talking out of his arse as he has more to lose than these other anonymous Twitter accounts.

I've had a good feeling about this all summer, so I feel bad that I'm not completely boiling over with excitement! I just hope that everyone in contention for those front 3 spots is happy with plenty of rotation. Only downside to having all that talent up front is the possibility that it may be hard to get a good run of form when you only play possibly 3 matches straight at a time.

Good point, though with injury/suspension likely to take 5-6 games off each, I think it's manageable. Bit more concerned about the effect international duty might have and therewith the reduced preparation players will have for the following fixture. Just watch how many early Saturday games we're given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.