It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aske don Sanchez thread but no answer so I will ask here if you please. How does this one tweet changes everything??? Whole day there are tons and tons of positive info about him going to City, suddenly one guy tweets something and everything is off? Is he like the most realiable source on planet or are just people here mentally unstable or what??

I aske don Sanchez thread but no answer so I will ask here if you please. How does this one tweet changes everything??? Whole day there are tons and tons of positive info about him going to City, suddenly one guy tweets something and everything is off? Is he like the most realiable source on planet or are just people here mentally unstable or what??
The joys of social media....

We need to get right behind JFE if he and the others all sign up.

Debut matches just a polite, muted sign of appreciation for the mercenaries like Sanchez and Messi, then a rapturous cacophony of hearty "hurrah"s for JFE - Anyone thought of a song yet?
The Belfast Baresi,
we've got The Belfast Baresi,
The Belfast Bareeesi,
we've got the Belfast Baresi.

Tune:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.