Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Pep I'd be fuming at Txiki.

Pissed about with Alves and we got shown up, now pissed about leaving it last minute for Alexis. . . Fuck's sake.
It has been common knowledge that we wanted him all summer and Arse have only come to the table this week after play acting all window that he won't be sold. They should have scouted and had contingency plans in place in case they did decide to sell him. Arse trying to push their incompetance on to city here.

I really do find it difficult to believe how Arsenal are going to get anything out of Sanchez this season. If he's an Arsenal player tomorrow he'll be sorting out his move asap and will give the bare minimum. Would be a stupid move for them to keep him but that is a possibility if we believe these journalists.

It's complete bollocks to think that Arsenal have ran out of time to sign Lemar. That simply wouldn't happen.

He's been their number one target all summer and money won't be an issue when you consider how much they've spent. They wouldn't even have put a bid in for him unless his agent has given the green light.

It stinks of Arsenal not wanting to spend that sort of money rather than not having the time to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.