Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor guy

DIkjCFVVAAA7LXG.jpg

How funny would it be if Thomas Lemar agrees to sign for Arsenal, Alexis comes to City and then Lemar signs for city as well

Txiki has gotten rid of Bony, Nolito, Iheanacho and waited until the last minute to sign a replacement in Sanchez. Despite everyone knowing we wanted him all summer.

If anyone thinks he's blameless then they're fucking clueless.

You don't have a fucking clue how this transfer has gone down so pick your dummy up and stop overreacting. Fuck sake.

They're already a laughing stock (everyone knows Sanchez doesn't want to be there).

Right now the choice is:

A) laughing stock with 60 million to show for it
B) laughing stock with nothing to show for it

I just personally feel that this takes it to a whole different level that even the complete joke club that they are won't accept. This would be considered a pretty massive statement telling city to fuck off and the right direction for the club to go if I'm putting the gooner glasses on. Regardless of logic. Would you start taking them mildly seriously if they stood their ground here? I would say it's a start. If they don't it's a joke club for a decade. Just my take is all. We'll see what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.