Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. It's very simple. We want him but it won't be the end of the world if we don't get him. The reverse can be said about Johnny FUCKING Evans.

Sanchez has had a medical and has agreed personal terms. Arsenal agree in principle to sell him to us, fee to be negotiated. All this done under the media radar as they, and the ITK's on here, know fuck all about out transfers unless the club tell them.

Will he come? Down to Arsenal weighing up the pro's and con's of letting their star player go to a rival. Whatever happens Sanchez has and will remain professional. He's that sort of player.

Lemar? Not a like for like swap so I don't see his future deciding Sanchez's.

Now...stop flapping* you twats.

*Flap if Johnny FUCKING Evans joins.

Wise words - especially the bit about JFE!

Unfortunately there are a few posters who would rather be caught on camera at the cup final refusing to stand for the national anthem rather than be heard expressing a positive opinion about our club. City did NOT leave it too late, Arsenal accepted our bid - so I see no reason to increase it - but appear to have made acceptance conditional on their getting ing a player they have not bid for! We can all speculate on their motives, but in no way are City at fault if Arsenal do refuse to sell. If that does turn out to be the case the only result will be the continuation of a management vacuum at the Emirates with an increasingly unhinged Frenchman making all the decisions. So our sour faced moaners might like to explain their warped view of our executives.

Hope we don't have to deal with Arsenal again for a very, very long time. This was unpleasant.

It's off, according to every reliable website. ;-)

They know jack s***!

1111.jpg
can you send me this page?

They already have a replacement in Lacazette. They have enough strikers without Sanchez. Why do they need a replacement for Sanchez yet they have no such concerns regarding Chamberlain and Mustafa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.