Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does feel like a pantomime by Arsenal. Whether it's to sell him and pocket a large transfer fee without having to spend or for them to finally show some resolve in dealing with their best players, only time will tell.

Can you imagine the reaction of arsenal fans if they sell sanchez and sign no one? It's for that reason I just can't see this happening.
It would be utterly fucking hilarious. I feel for them in one way but also think they're possibly the biggest set of bellends going. The way their fans have behaved towards us since the takeover is fucking laughable. I hope we sign Sanchez. And then I hope we buy their next best player when we decide to.

I fucked up so bad. When tolmie had said the bid was accepted and everywhere was saying the deals done I put £430 on him to join us on the bet fair exchange. Be so pissed off if he doesn't.

It could be worse. You could be an Arsenal fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.