Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from work, and it's overtaken the it's quiet thread - however, fuck all appears to have happened. So, has anything happened since 05:30 this morning?

its been on and off at least twice......

TH posted everything agreed.....ots of positiveness...
Lots of dicks on Twitter people saying it all ties into whether Arsenal can get a player in....which they seemingly cant ....so now everyone saying tis off (all over twitter)

Now in the last few mins TH has come back on and has said its all agreed......"Stay the course "was his last post to someone....

Tolmie has reappeared on It's Quiet:

"Fee agreed, contracts sorted, legal team sorted, medical sorted. Pending a player, wasn't told there was a caveat."

"Stay the course."
So the Arse didn't mention a caveat !? Absolute sly way of doing business . Unbelievable
However this is still ON

Arsenal have lost out on champions league money this season I can't see them turning 60 mill + down as well it just doesn't make sense
No they are fools. Their argument for keeping him was that it would fire them back towards the Champions league and therefore worth the lost transfer fee. Well let's see how that works out.

0% chance he signs a new contract so they'd be beyond stupid to keep him..they aren't getting top 4 anyway..use the money(which they wont) to rebuild their team from the back.

I'd say using common sense that this will go through... But it's Arsenal

There's not much we can do if, as looks increasingly likely, Arsenal are simply refusing to sell. That's their prerogative, and we have to accept it.

Can't help but feel that it is a spectacularly bad decision by a club that is being increasingly shambolic though. He will presumably be demotivated and a disruptive presence at The Emirates, not to mention the £60m financial hit they will take.

Ah well, hopefully we'll get him next summer on a free. Our squad now looks a bit short on striking options though. An injury to Aguero or Jesus and we're in trouble.

Still clinging to the slight hope that it's not definitively over, but it's not looking good.
Like I said before pick him up for £10 mill at chrimbo

Here's what I don't understand:

If reports are that Arsenal aren't selling because they have no time to find a replacement, what the hell were they doing for the last 3 months when everyone knew this day would come? Very fishy
They will sell. They probably asked City to bid late so that when they don't get a replacement they have a ready made excuse for their fans.

So the Arse didn't mention a caveat !? Absolute sly way of doing business . Unbelievable
However this is still ON
They did mention a caveat. It was subject to them signing a player - or that was how it was reported in the afternoon. I don't know what they said to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.