Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit strange how Arsenal haven't come straight out and rejected the bid.

It seems they still want it on the table for a reason!

Wouldn't be shocked to see them sign Mahrez at the last minute.

I've had a Bobby Moore at 11-4 as well a few weeks back. He was around 1-4 yesterday and I was feeling quite smug.. not no Si fuckin cocky now though! :-(

Nope. Pretty certain you've done your doh.

I guess reading stuff every minute like He's certain to join. Stop flapping. Arsenal arnt fuckin stupid. It convinces you. I'm guilty if it myself.

Why are their journalists briefing there's no money for players then?
In fairness, that could be the party line from Arsenal because it doesn't take much to convince most of their fans that everything is everyone else's fault. The "Wenger Out!" brigade are pretty set in their ways and won't be convinced by anything... not that I blame them.

It's that or a very public game of bluff. If Sanchez gets a piece of paper to Arsenal stating he wants to leave, it gets done. But we are not increasing the bid.
Dead right. Arsenal have been playing the game in public all along. It's only fair we follow suit. The icing on the cake would be for them to come squirming to us late in the day to accept the earlier offer. At that stage I'd seriously consider telling them we were now 'pursuing other options '.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.