Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how I even feel about this anymore. I actually feel a bit sorry for Sanchez in amongst all this. I'm that disillusioned with Arsenal just now that I don't think it would hurt me too much to even sell him just now without getting a replacement.

We could adjust the formation and try and actually make the midfield a bit more solid than what we have without him, maybe say play a 4312 with Giroud up top with Lacazette. Of course, we won't do that anyway.

Whilst I can't stand Arsenal, I actually feel sorry for the fans. The way you're run is a complete shambles and it's as if Wenger and Co just simply refuse to accept reality.

Ignore the sale of Ox and keeping Sanchez, why the fuck are they not bringing some players in.

I disagree. We need to sign him way, way less than Arsenal need to sell. They are losing £60m if they don't sell.

What's that got to do with anything? He makes us less wasteful in front of goal and we've lost out. He was one of our main targets all summer and we decided to wait until the final day to go serious on him. Very weird

He's done fuck all wrong, that's why.

Posted City had their offer accepted by Arsenal eight hours ago.

Confirmed a couple hours later. Stated deal for Bony was agreed with Swansea earlier this week.

A fee also agreed for Evans. Since then Mangala has pulled the plug on Palace

Some clown has sold his grandmother to place a bet and I am seemingly on the hook if Arsenal choose to not follow through.

Don't take it too seriously bud. Can assure you that 99% of us value your input without throwing all our toys out when it doesn't happen.

Why not.
Is it time for this then.......

giphy.gif
Why not.

I love the real hardcore in here who laugh at people being disappointed losing out. You guys are super cool.

I can'g see him being very pleased if this fucks up now.

Would have been far better just to plain refuse to talk to us.

You could end up having a season like Chelsea year before last. A club set up to play good football who doesn't have many footballers left. It could be even worse if he stays. I don't think he'd be unprofessional but he'd be the focus of attention for every problem.

Exactly. You all know during the summer I put over the counter argument that keeping them might be ok, but we are that mismanaged from top to bottom and I'm I was that disturbed by the performance vs Liverpool that the main thing I want is committed players who at least want to play with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.