Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I feel, part of me thinks there's still a chance. The line 'City will come back for him at the end of the season' is possibly our shot at calling their bluff. Given what's gone on though I'll continue through the next 2 hours with lowered expectations.

Either way i'm happy with our business this summer, Sanchez was just a bonus. Can't imagine what he's thinking about Arsenal though!

My thoughts exactly.

I think what you mean is, "not desperately unlucky as usual". Just plain old boring normal luck and we'll walk it.

No we have to hope that 4 players with recent injury issues VK, Gundogan, Kun and Jesus have their best seasons injury wise in years.

We have some positions very vulnerable to injury or suspension.

Funniest thing is Arsenal left with an unhappy player and an average squad. They could have probably got around 140M early on in the window for Sanchez, Ozil and the Ox and replaced them for the same money with top quality additions. Now they will get nothing for 2 of them next year and still need to replace all 3. With transfer inflation it will probably cost them the best part of 200M to replace them adequately in next Summer's window.
i think that reality hit them yesterday and thats when they reopned dialogue regarding sanchez. too fucking late amateurs.

See how we have informed SSN that interest in Evans is finished....

We havent done that with Sanchez have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.