Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milner was a cubt and fucked us over. He spent his last 12 months pretending he'd renew his contract when he had no intention of doing so. Not the same thing at all. Sanchez has made it clear he wants out.

Arsenal are joke yeah but...what's he doing telling everyone he's going to City and then leaving it out of his hands? Should've kicked off major.

Both clubs to blame in my opinion.

If City really wanted him they should've gone straight in at the beginning of the window with a reasonable bid, what's the point in putting in last minute bids on transfer deadline day?? I think it shows we still aren't quite at the level of Barca, Real, PSG etc. when it comes to transfers.

Arsenal need to wake up. Sanchez quite clearly wanted to leave, you've now got a world class player at your club who doesn't want to play for you. Going to make the mood awkward in the dressing room. Plus he's going to leave for free now. Well played Arsenal, bunch of muppets.

I hope the deal sneaks in at the last minute but I doubt it - it's a poor show from both clubs.

But still we made some decent summer signings and I think we'll win the league just ahead of the scum.

We should put in 1 last bid of 80m just so they can turn it down and think back later at just how much they threw away for a player going on a free at the next opportunity.

Who's betting that the papers have arsenal coming out as some hero holding a player to his contract in the face of petrol money bags city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.