Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we move for a decent player it makes me want him, if we hadn't moved for him I wouldn't of wanted him.
Great window soured at the end and as a rag text me last night, " ffs mate you lot can't sign any fucker that ur fans really want"

Why would Sanchez sign in January? He only has to play another 4 months then he walks for free and any money handed over goes straight into his back pocket. There would be a number of clubs out doing each other to get him. Nice position for a player to get that last big contract.

Because he wants to play for us and only us, he'll be here in January.

He'll be doing a duet with pep, a la Travolta and Sandy between now and Jan.

"You're the one that I want, ooh ooh ooh honey".

If he creates a fuss and refuses to play why not.

He won't. He didn't make a fuss in August why would he make one in January when he is close to a probable loyalty bonus from his Arsenal contract for staying until the end of that contract. Plus a massive signing on fee from a new club and wages that reflect the lack of any transfer fee for him.

Because he wants to play for us and only us, he'll be here in January.

He'll be doing a duet with pep, a la Travolta and Sandy between now and Jan.

"You're the one that I want, ooh ooh ooh honey".
I'll be more annoyed if we offer something similar in January !

1. Arse wont sell - why would they
2. Cannot happen
3. Only option IMO and I think we will have moved on by then

1. He leaves for free a few months later and can force their hand using...
2. The Webster ruling says otherwise.
3. I see no evidence of that. On the contrary, Mullock explicitly stated we'd be in on him again next season.

1. He leaves for free a few months later and can force their hand using...
2. The Webster ruling says otherwise.
3. I see no evidence of that. On the contrary, Mullock explicitly stated we'd be in on him again next season.
The only way we get to see him play for us in Jan is if Arse release him - end of

Having read most of this morning's newspapers' take on what happened, (i don't buy them, i 'm a newsagent), the general consensus seems to be "City are furious"....., Arsenal contacted us signalling willingness to sell, made a gentleman's agreement on a fee, and ultimately due to their incompetence f***ed us over. You could argue, that by reneging on an agreement they willingly made, that discouraged /prevented us from even looking at any other options, and ultimately, arguably we are a striker short.

I believe, there is no formal, merely a "Gentleman's agreement",(lol) not to invoke the Webster Ruling, and get him bought out of the remainder of his contract. After how Arsenal have treated us, why the hell shouldn't we use this ruling to our benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.