Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally disagree,sanchez is a very wealthy yong man already,he's got a world cup hopefully next year and also think he's a good pro and play well for arsenal till end of season.won't do himself any favours to down tools!

Totally disagree.
This one is not about money. As you say he IS wealthy. Maybe enough for several lives.
Worst case for a human is the feeling of not being fairly treated.
Don't underestimate a Chilean's pride.
The lad will be fuming now and try to figure out a strategy for the next 4-5 months together with his agent, friends, family and City's advice.
He wants to stay fit, play football and be happy. But not for Arsenal. Tricky that.

I think if he was free to decide without taking any consequences he would burn his Arsenal shirt publically
and certainly not put in a shift for a bunch of ......... again in this lifetime.

He acted defensive and loyal to the club, and asked for a respectful end of a partnership in which he was playing a huge part.
Arsenal was just pissing on that.
Wenger and the board were unable to accept the new situation - no CL - and the NO from Sanchez. They are not ready for change.

Finding a replacement or not has nothing to do with Sanchez. Any child knows there IS no replacement for Sanchez in an EL team.
Not sure why Lacazette came in, but I could name 50 good players who wouldn't join Arsenal - now. Simple. They have to find B quality.

IF he comes back in an Arsenal shirt on the pitch he could just shine for himself and never pass to anybody. Just play for himself.
He would be like a third party on the pitch. Unbearable for the team.

Clubs who insist on a contract have a problem with top players, who certainly have a good argument and that is the 'human factor'.
If a top player says he is extremely unhappy and thus he is out of form there is nothing a club can do. Nowt as you say.
I am sure we will watch that in the coming weeks.

Would he sign a new contract at Arsenal? Funny idea.
Well, he could dictate now to sign a 5-yr contract on 200k p/w and a release clause of 15m active from January 2018 on.

As for the World Cup: Alexis is out of any question for Chile. He will play anyway - if they qualify...

I don't think it's to do with this transfer window but more exasperation that despite the last two summer transfer windows our squad still has glaring weaknesses and depth issues?

Show's how bad other transfer windows were along with squad management, i.e. keeping hold of ageing players.

What glaring weaknesses do you think we have and do you feel its worth seeing how this season pans out before claiming such things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.