Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Walker is now getting the England Manchester City player press scores in Daily Fail - 4/10 worst of everyone? Really?

Played out of position. They were all shite in the first half, only Sterling got criticism though.
yes he was played out of position and for sure they were all shite , but i thought sterlings performance was particularly woeful , but i agree with you there was more than him that deserved critisism

MUEN is getting more like a yooonited fanzine every day , got some no nowt apprentice reporter saying Martial & Rashford are future Balon D'Or winners(he's been spending too much time on FIFA 17) another reporter saying if Van Dijk is worth £60m then Bailly is worth at least £90m and the Rags also had a £90m bid for Bale accepted by Real Madrid, i know the MUEN is not a local paper now , just an extension of the rag Daily Mirror but i didnt know it had moved to Fantasy Island . The ironic part of all this is the 659m gullible replica shirt wearers will actually believe this shite and go to bed under their big nose swede duvet so content. Retarded the lot of 'em.

MUEN is getting more like a yooonited fanzine every day , got some no nowt apprentice reporter saying Martial & Rashford are future Balon D'Or winners(he's been spending too much time on FIFA 17) another reporter saying if Van Dijk is worth £60m then Bailly is worth at least £90m and the Rags also had a £90m bid for Bale accepted by Real Madrid, i know the MUEN is not a local paper now , just an extension of the rag Daily Mirror but i didnt know it had moved to Fantasy Island . The ironic part of all this is the 659m gullible replica shirt wearers will actually believe this shite and go to bed under their big nose swede duvet so content. Retarded the lot of 'em.
Couldn't get to old scaffold without a sat nav but believe the shit they read in the papers. Numpties. The media pamper to them.

Daniel Taylor shit stirring about Aguero and Pep's relationship again

He says Aguero was dropped for Bournemouth yet overlooks the fact that Jesus was taken off after Walker's red card against Everton. Seems to me Pep is managing his resources intelligently.

I'm sure the recent articles by Paul Wilson on Pep should be nurturing Sterling not signing Sanchez, and Davin Conn on City owning Girona with Pere Guardiola raises questions, are purely coincidental. I'm sure if you balance it with all the positive City articles you'll see there is no agenda from the Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.