Biggest **** in the media

Bit like last season! No, just my thoughts. The amount of stuff on this forum about this conspiracy, that bias etc is absolutely staggering. And utterly embarrassing. We are absolutely no more hard done to than any other club. Can you imagine if the Bournemouth result were reversed. The ref had indicated 5 mins extra and they got a winner in the 97th min. This board would fucking explode. But there were no threads claiming any injustice. The way to answer any critic is to win. The fact we sneaked 4th then 3rd in the last two seasons is the reason we're rightly being called to task. All the harping about Talksport, Match of The day, etc, etc, is infantile. People having heart attacks because the Daily Mail is writing biased narratives. Get a grip.
It's an internet forum containing differing blues of all ages, some smart ones and some who are not so smart, we're not one big homogeneous mass. For every agenda post there's an @franksinatra post. Embarrassed by things that are posted on a fans forum? You should stop taking it so seriously, if it bothers you so much you should maybe take it up with the posters who don't act like whatever your idea of a blue is.

It's an internet forum containing differing blues of all ages, some smart ones and some who are not so smart, we're not one big homogeneous mass. For every agenda post there's an @franksinatra post. Embarrassed by things that are posted on a fans forum? You should stop taking it so seriously, if it bothers you so much you should maybe take it up with the posters who don't act like whatever your idea of a blue is.
I've no idea what a "blue" is, other than someone who supports City. I never said I was embarrassed. I said it was embarrassing. The amount of whingeing on this board is something to behold. Truly, it is. The kit, the media, the transfers, the TV coverage, the season cards, the ticket allocation, the bias towards Unitd, the savage attacks on Sterling, the lack of decency shown to Mike Summerbee, the Sunday Supplement, the MEN, the pies, the security checks, the lack of youth players, etc, etc. Non-stop fucking whining. Embarrassing.

I've no idea what a "blue" is, other than someone who supports City. I never said I was embarrassed. I said it was embarrassing. The amount of whingeing on this board is something to behold. Truly, it is. The kit, the media, the transfers, the TV coverage, the season cards, the ticket allocation, the bias towards Unitd, the savage attacks on Sterling, the lack of decency shown to Mike Summerbee, the Sunday Supplement, the MEN, the pies, the security checks, the lack of youth players, etc, etc. Non-stop fucking whining. Embarrassing.
If you feel like that, why are you here? You seem to have some serious grievances with this forum and it's users. Every post I've seen of yours over the past few days have contained pure undiluted moaning. So you're moaning about folk moaning, just steer clear of the threads that upset you.

If you feel like that, why are you here? You seem to have some serious grievances with this forum and it's users. Every post I've seen of yours over the past few days have contained pure undiluted moaning. So you're moaning about folk moaning, just steer clear of the threads that upset you.
It's a forum. A place to debate. I happen to think the board's become overloaded with a sense of City being hard done to: if you don't like my opinion, fair fucks, say it, I'm happy to hear it, because, guess what...it's a forum.

You really know how to use a comma, man.

It's a forum. A place to debate. I happen to think the board's become overloaded with a sense of City being hard done to: if you don't like my opinion, fair fucks, say it, I'm happy to hear it, because, guess what...it's a forum.
You do sound like you're constantly spoiling for a fight? If you're that bothered, why not give your opinions to the posters who post about the things you find an embarrassment? You seem to be barking at nobody in particular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.