North Korea vs USA

rofl_example_image.png
Something tells me that isn't a sincere response. ;-)

Christ this is getting line the 80s all over again, my only worry is that all this firing and then SK posturing by firing their own missiles is that there are always mistakes and accidents it only takes one to go of course for the shit to hit the fan

It's bollocks mate.

On the list of targets that NK would hit, we're about #321. They'd be dead before they even tried to hit us. It's the British press falsely assuming British importance on the world stage that doesn't exist.

Not to mention that the idea that NK are going to fire on the US in the first place is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. It's typical propaganda this from the Western press- the North Korean regime isn't crazy or stupid, they're evil. Non-stupid people don't start a war that would result in their death about 0.0034324 seconds after declaring it.

NK wants a nuke because they've noticed that once you're a nuclear state like, say, Pakistan, then nobody will actually fuck with you no matter what you do. If Pakistan hadn't had a nuclear weapon they would have been targeted for "regime change" by the US long ago. When they say that they want a nuke that can hit Guam then I think they're probably telling the truth as they rightly think that the US/SK/Japan have been wanting to depose them for the best part of 50 years and would have done already if not for their grotesque defence spending.

This is obviously outside of the "Send me food" message that they use every few years.

China will have to make a move first.
If NK refuse to respond to diplomacy, which I doubt, then China will have to act militarily. By not letting America make the first strike China will have to take the initiative.
Nuclear fallout has no borders , should it come to that.

It's bollocks mate.

On the list of targets that NK would hit, we're about #321. They'd be dead before they even tried to hit us. It's the British press falsely assuming British importance on the world stage that doesn't exist.

Not to mention that the idea that NK are going to fire on the US in the first place is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. It's typical propaganda this from the Western press- the North Korean regime isn't crazy or stupid, they're evil. Non-stupid people don't start a war that would result in their death about 0.0034324 seconds after declaring it.

NK wants a nuke because they've noticed that once you're a nuclear state like, say, Pakistan, then nobody will actually fuck with you no matter what you do. If Pakistan hadn't had a nuclear weapon they would have been targeted for "regime change" by the US long ago. When they say that they want a nuke that can hit Guam then I think they're probably telling the truth as they rightly think that the US/SK/Japan have been wanting to depose them for the best part of 50 years and would have done already if not for their grotesque defence spending.

This is obviously outside of the "Send me food" message that they use every few years.

Yep.

Mattis gave the standard response yesterday but boiled down it was we ain't doing anything unless you start it. There is no incentive for NK to start anything as they are getting what they want right now. Attention with Kim pointing to the pile of bargaining chips in front of him.

It's bollocks mate.

Agree. but we are dealing with a megalomaniac that no one ever said no to him since his father died.

He probably has a bunker 100 of feet down with all the mod cons stocked up for 20 years and thinks bring it on I'm sorted

Agree. but we are dealing with a megalomaniac that no one ever said no to him since his father died.

He probably has a bunker 100 of feet down with all the mod cons stocked up for 20 years and thinks bring it on I'm sorted
Yes, and Kim's a bit of a nutter as well.

That's just the press' rubbish propaganda though.

Kim Jong-un grew up in Swizerland and went to Western schools almost his entire life. He wasn't even considered the successor to his father until his elder brother fucked up by trying to enter Japan then subsequently found himself dead a few years later.

He was raised on American TV surrounded by Europeans and supported the Chicago Bulls. He played basketball pretty regularly and was in to computer games.

This isn't a kid raised from birth to be a Supreme Leader - he was the one who was likely to be assassinated until his father took a liking to him in his twenties. Due to this, he's a much more complicated man than either his father or grandfather. He used to speak about the plight of his people and how he could save them from poverty. He's also consistently said that he needs nuclear weapons to secure himself from invasion and would never fire pre-emptively.

In fact I'd go as far to say that Kim Jong-un is the great shining beacon of hope in this whole mess. It has been suspected by a long time that various Generals are the power behind the throne, as they always are, and that Jong-un could be a potential moderniser in a post-war world. He wouldn't break out the democracy and start enacting trade policies that suit the West but he'd make the country better and that's all you can really ask for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.