Walter Becker RIP

Genuinely saddened to hear that. Gaucho is one of my desert island albums, (assuming I'm allowed to take albums) and Aja is up there too, not to take away from East Level 2's fine choices.
Make tonight a wonderful thing.

Gutted! the soundtrack to my youth, one of the reason's why I started to pick up an instrument. Wish I'd never heard of Steely Dan just so I could discover them all over again......

Gutted! the soundtrack to my youth, one of the reason's why I started to pick up an instrument. Wish I'd never heard of Steely Dan just so I could discover them all over again......

Ditto to this. Bought Royal Scam from the market back of Piccadilly May '76 and played it incessantly during that hot Summer.

one of the best intro's about. such a smooth band, not sure you could get away with being named after a dildo today mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.