City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

So apparently UEFA will only take investigation on PSG, this show us very well that the problem is not the amount of spending but to take Neymar from UEFALONA and Kylian Mbappé in front of Real Madrid. Really hope City get Messi one day to see theses babies cry again.

La Liga's demands are literally incredible, too nonsensical to be taken seriously, at least in City's case. Multinational, multi billion dollar businesses may wish to teach La Liga a lesson in court about watching what it says.

Please tell me if I'm missing something but Citys overall spending with incomings and outgoing players came to 100+ million this summer. Yearly earnings through sponsorship and sales comes to nearly around 400 million, so how are we even being considered for this investigation by LA liga. The clubs spending is self sustainable so am I completely missing something?

Please tell me if I'm missing something but Citys overall spending with incomings and outgoing players came to 100+ million this summer. Yearly earnings through sponsorship and sales comes to nearly around 400 million, so how are we even being considered for this investigation by LA liga. The clubs spending is self sustainable so am I completely missing something?

You're actually missing the point. La Liga claims that our revenue "benefits from sponsorships that make no economic sense and lack any fair value." IT is not our spending which is attacked, but our income, which is supposed to be the resiult of "doping".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.