World Cup Qualifiers | 31/08/17 - 06/09/17

Agree totally

Welsh upstanding family man and boring twat

But first and foremost a rag twat

My God Jones is one ugly bugger.
last year it was smalling who was one of the best defenders in the world, now its jones who is getting all the plaudits. well at least they are consistent with their bullshit

Being objective Rashford is better in front of goal and a pretty good player, him and Sterling have different strengths but both are miles better than the Ox.
Oh and Alli needs to do a lot more work deeper.

Like I said he's better technically than sterling in striking the ball (i.e shooting, passing) and has better vision. Outside of that Sterling is currently better in every other department and certainly the one with better movement and intelligence off the ball despite what those pundits think. Rashfords skill set suits him perfectly in the left wing role and he is better compared to raheem there and likewise sterling is the better player playing on the right or through the middle because of his tactical intelligence.

That should be us qualified for what it is worth.

Worth nothing. We'll be embarrassing when we get to Russia - really poor side. Although a few of the wankers who follow England should meet their match with the claw hammer wielding hordes in mother Russia.

Like I said he's better technically than sterling in striking the ball (i.e shooting, passing) and has better vision. Outside of that Sterling is currently better in every other department and certainly the one with better movement and intelligence off the ball despite what those pundits think. Rashfords skill set suits him perfectly in the left wing role and he is better compared to raheem there and likewise sterling is the better player playing on the right or through the middle because of his tactical intelligence.
His corner for the equalizer bounced before it even reached the six-yard box, and up until he scored he was pretty poor. Glenda Hoddle was still fisting himself cross-eyed though. Roles reversed and that was Sterling, Hoddle would have been calling for his head on a plate.

Dele Alli: “I bet I can run down more blind alleys than you, and still get praised by Glenn Hoddle"

Sir Marcus of Rashford: “No chance mate. I’ll see your blind alleys, and raise you an embarrasing free kick, and I'll still win the Man of the Match”

Worth nothing. We'll be embarrassing when we get to Russia - really poor side. Although a few of the wankers who follow England should meet their match with the claw hammer wielding hordes in mother Russia.
I know a fair few Blues who are planning on going to Russia, wankers they are not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.