World Cup Qualifiers | 31/08/17 - 06/09/17

His corner for the equalizer bounced before it even reached the six-yard box, and up until he scored he was pretty poor. Glenda Hoddle was still fisting himself cross-eyed though. Roles reversed and that was Sterling, Hoddle would have been calling for his head on a plate.

He was poor throughout and wasn't much better against malta or even scotland a couple of months ago where he was subbed after 65 minutes(ironically a game sterling came on around the 80th minute and saved a point). But even though he is a bit raw he is still a very talented young player and along with sterling the best england have for the wing positions. Now how ox managed to stay on for that long after that performance which was even worse than sterling's on friday still baffles but doesn't surprise me that much when you look at who's managing the team. Southgate is just out of his depth in the role

I didn't say all England fans are wankers - but theres an element. Many from lower league clubs.
That's true, but if you have got the bottle to go to Russia you'r far from a wanker,...fucking bat shit crazy...but not a wanker

That's true, but if you have got the bottle to go to Russia you'r far from a wanker,...fucking bat shit crazy...but not a wanker

I think that's the point. Most people wouldnt go near the place - I've spend some time in Russia with work and it's a tough place full of hard drinking psychopaths. I'm not sure some England fans have any idea what will be waiting for them once they throw a few plastic chairs.

I think that's the point. Most people wouldnt go near the place - I've spend some time in Russia with work and it's a tough place full of hard drinking psychopaths. I'm not sure some England fans have any idea what will be waiting for them once they throw a few plastic chairs.
Again very true, i don't think the England fans who go to Russia though will be the chair throwing flip flop wearing numpties that went to France, it will be the hardcore dyed in the wool England lads
The Blues who will be going have been to Russia with England before and went to Moscow watching City when we were banned from the ground against CSKA Moscow, some actually got in as well, like i say fucking crazy:)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ord-comes-age-reaction-early-mistake-wembley/

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.