Neil McNab seriously ill

Get well soon Neil, lets see you as soon as possible at the Etihad at half time to a rousing cheer!

Met Neil a few times and used to play footy with his two lads in the tunnels of Maine Road after games ended and the crowd had all gone home. Lovely bloke and I wish him and his family my best. Fingers crossed for you all.

20993016_10155406084965428_6947315848182290502_n.jpg

Best of luck Neil you always fought on the pitch and I will never forget you in the 10-1 win against Huddersfield Town with your goal.Score one now and recover.

Apologies if this is already in the domain, but there's a funding page to assist in the recovery of one of our own as set up by his family.

Last edited:
I loved Neil McNab - that wind assisted goal at Birmingham is one of my favourite City goals ever. Also, does anyone remember the match where the entire Kippax (in my mind, at least), shouted "man on" when he was about to lose possession? He didn't lose possession of course, rarely did. Get well soon Neil. HE'S HERE, HE'S THERE.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.