Gushing over royals

I'm a silly Billy aren't i, thank you for pointing it out, i shall now don sack cloth and ashes and do 3 months penance, thank you for your help, well done
You can still be a royalist and believe that some lines to the throne are not worthy of the office because of their personality and behaviour. Your views therefore could be construed as quite consistent and the rebuke you received unnecessary:-).

You can still be a royalist and believe that some lines to the throne are not worthy of the office because of their personality and behaviour. Your views therefore could be construed as quite consistent and unworthy of the rebuke you received. :-)
As in the Civil War, ardent Royalists fought on the side of Parliament as they didn't agree with the polices, lifestyle and arrogance of King Charles 1st, alas there is no educating some people unfortunately

Now the Torys have brought out there two children rule for child benefit, I presume this third child wont be getting any state money

You can still be a royalist and believe that some lines to the throne are not worthy of the office because of their personality and behaviour. Your views therefore could be construed as quite consistent and the rebuke you received unnecessary:-).
However those views are not the ones he expressed in his post.
Nor did he seek to defend himself using that argument until after your post.
QED.

Makes me piss when the line 'they bring in more money from tourists than we pay them' is rolled out.

If they were no longer here the buildings would still have people gawking at them and if the parasites were all topped they could look at where the last moments were.....

Had the chance to meet Liz once but offered to say in work (which I never did any other time) to cover the phones, in fact I insisted while the rest of the team went out and bowed/curtseyed.

Can you tell I'm anti-royalist? :)

Well you've completely missed how the Royals actually create wealth for the country and are that sad that instead of meeting a world famous international diplomat, you manned the phones in work because God knows somebody as special as YOU couldn't possibly do the grave injustice of shaking somebody's hand in a completely benign ceremony that they'll forget 2 minutes later but you could have had a story for the grandkids about.

So yes, you're the absolutely cliched anti-royalist.

However those views are not the ones he expressed in his post.
Nor did he seek to defend himself using that argument until after your post.
QED.

Maybe he didn't feel you important enough to explain his reasoning to?

Well you've completely missed how the Royals actually create wealth for the country and are that sad that instead of meeting a world famous international diplomat, you manned the phones in work because God knows somebody as special as YOU couldn't possibly do the grave injustice of shaking somebody's hand in a completely benign ceremony that they'll forget 2 minutes later but you could have had a story for the grandkids about.

To be fair, if he was getting paid for overtime then it's perfectly justifiable.

Are you if the opinion that if we dissolved the monarchy tourists would go elsewhere?

I think France has shown that even if you chop their heads off people still come.

The money generated by the Royals is hard to define as it assumes all of the revenue is garnered by tourists hoping to catch a glimpse of them through Buck House Windows.

I think that's bollocks.

I have a real problem with this need to grovel and think these people are majestic and better. A look at the trainwreck family of Liz, Anne apart possibly, you wouldn't send the cunts to the shop for a loaf.

If they are worth as much as is claimed they should pay their own way and the civil list for the lesser royals needs ending.

They are benefit scrounges in every sense and we can't afford the chinless wonders getting a bung simply because they are inbred thick toffs.

Tourists definitely don't come to see these parasites. The Queen, Will and Harry ok, the rest? They couldn't even name them.

If they are worth as much as is claimed they should pay their own way and the civil list for the lesser royals needs ending.
That's fine, they can just take back their Crown Estate instead and they'll be worth a fucking sight more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.