Motty retiring at the end of this season... yes !!!

I can't stand these people who talk about how the Pisscan gave them the hairdryer treatment - FFS! You should have just thumped the arrogant **** and put him on his arse for a long long time. It's like nobody involved in the game was allowed to stand up for themselves against that odious Jock dictator.

The likes of Motson wear it as a badge of honour.

Without Googling it, was it Bobby Stokes who scored the winner for Southampton? I seem to remember the chap died relatively young?
Yes it was,also I got 5/1 that day at the bookies for a Southampton win they were in the 2nd division back then.

At last, wasn't in the same class as Barry Davis but obviously was in with the BBC inner circle

Without Googling it, was it Bobby Stokes who scored the winner for Southampton? I seem to remember the chap died relatively young?

Yes, it was, Mr Kent. I used to know Bobby's brother, and he told me that Bobby reckoned he was offside. I doubt there is one Blue who gives a fuck. I certainly don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.