La Liga want Man City investigation

Not so sure the next PL TV deal will be another big step up.

The hypocrisy from Spain is clear; especially when they let RM and Barca have their own TV deals.

I think UEFA's view is that City's sponsorship deals are not out of proportion and that is why they won't investigate. City seem to have been very careful to keep UEFA onside but PSG could be a different matter; don't pay them enough attention to know.
The next tv probably won't be a big step up but a small one. It's unlikely to go down.

The Etihad deal was about £25M a season for shirt sponsorship. Don't Chelsea get about £75M from theirs? And our shirt deal with Nike is worth peanuts compared to others.

Are united still getting £20M for their training kit sponsorship?

We've also got the nexen sleeve sponsorship said to be worth £20M a season starting now.

FFP is but a distant memory now.

I reckon our income will be at least £200M more in 5 years time than it currently is

The next tv probably won't be a big step up but a small one. It's unlikely to go down.

The Etihad deal was about £25M a season for shirt sponsorship. Don't Chelsea get about £75M from theirs? And our shirt deal with Nike is worth peanuts compared to others.

Are united still getting £20M for their training kit sponsorship?

The PL expect it to go up by 30-40% because of global rights going up a lot.

Time to call our lawyers, La Liga is getting out of hand to the point of libel.

So then if it's not difficult why hasn't he done it? What tweaks would you advocate?

I think his policy is he largely lets them get on with it in the last 3rd. He should get them working more on that aspect

For one, having at least one of the strikers always gamble & attack the 6 yard box, especially near post when Mendy is playing. Just gambling on getting into the 6 yard box for scraps on its own, would have us 3 or 4 goals better off already this season. (This has been true for years with Dzeko etc)

Make sure the midfielders & the other attackesr are taking up scoring positions in the box rather than all hanging back outside, in case of a rebound/ pull back.

Two, order KDB & Silva to look for a first time shot, or a forward pass for a 1-2 looking to get in a shot when central near the box, so a sideways/diagonal pass is the last option, not the first one (in other words, tell them to watch Messi). They rarely do it & when they do, there is no conviction. KDB was a natural for this when we signed him, now he's rubbish at it when he could be one of the best. Sort it out.

Third, tell whoever is in a wide position to bust a gut to get into a scoring position when the ball is on the other side, in case it misses everyone when it comes across.

Four, get into Aguero's head & make him realise how good he still is. He is thinking too much rather than just sticking the ball in the net.

Just a few examples & none of this is rocket sceince, it's bog standard stuff, yet in every game, there are examples of each aspect, badly lacking. With the possession we have, if we maximised our chances of scoring we would pretty much always score imo. Half the time we just get into danger areas with no purpose behind actually being there.

Anyhow, La Liga.

I see Tebas has stated that City's lawyers have been in contact with La Liga. Good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...transfer-caught-PSG-peeing-swimming-pool.html

Half way down.

About fucking time.

We've also got the nexen sleeve sponsorship said to be worth £20M a season starting now.

FFP is but a distant memory now.

I reckon our income will be at least £200M more in 5 years time than it currently is

Have you got a link to this £20 million a year for the Nexen shirt sleeve deal mate? I thought it was a more modest figure than that - had something like £5 million a year in my head

Really fecks me off the shit that is coming out of Barca. All the mud sticks and feeds into the narrative though, City should actually speak up for themselves and start slinging mud back. Doesnt feel like we ever do that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.