City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Saints got taken over in the summer and said not for sale which can only have confused things a bit, plus the Neymar sale made prices go through the roof. They wanted £50m June 1st, they'd have wanted £90m September 1st.
What do you mean no? Nothing you've said there contradicts the point I've just made. Anyway, that wasn't really the point of my original post. I only mentioned VVD because I happen to think he'd be ideal for the way we play (and tbh I do think we might have been able to sign him if we had really wanted to). My broader point is that if we signed a CB who was tailor made to cope with the counter attacks we face, that might enable us to be more attacking than signing another attacker. That's all.

What do you mean no? Nothing you've said there contradicts the point I've just made. Anyway, that wasn't really the point of my original post. I only mentioned VVD because I happen to think he'd be ideal for the way we play (and tbh I do think we might have been able to sign him if we had really wanted to). My broader point is that if we signed a CB who was tailor made to cope with the counter attacks we face, that might enable us to be more attacking than signing another attacker. That's all.
No as in "no you're right he didn't go to Liverpool, Saints got taken over..."

We never seem to score first against this lot , it would be nice to get the opening goal and see how Klippety deals with that , because if they did go all out attack for an equaliser we would muller them .

The last few league home matches against them were:

1-1, 1-4, 2-2, 2-1, 3-1, 3-0, 3-0, 0-0, 2-3.

We haven't beaten them since 13/14 so we're due.

I plan on getting there for 10am. I can see this one being a clusterfuck with security and many people missing kick off. Regards the result yes we are due, we have a better team but this one already feels like it could come down to the referee. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.