Do you swear a lot?

When I was seventeen I got an apprenticeship on the maintainence side for a large insurance company. The bloke I worked with could not speak a sentence without swearing and was constantly complained about because of his language.

One particular day in January the main component of the heating system for the entire building went down five minutes before he was due to finish. Head office rang him to ask what was wrong with his response being and I quote "Fuck me, the fucking fuckers fucking fucked" He was a legend

One of the Canadian carpenters said to me once. "I love your liberal use of the word ****". To which I replied, "shut the fuck up you beret wearing ****".

I do, though when I walk through the door at work (in a school) I just turn it off like that.

Nearly slipped up a few times though, plenty have!

I swear a lot at work (so do some of the lassies I work with), I swear at work pretty much every sentence that comes out of my mouth. I don't swear in front of my parents, apart from saying crap or bloody!. I sometimes swear when talking to my wife, especially if doing diy or something that irritates me. I have accidentally sworn in front of my kids, when something has caught me by surprise.

i do at the football but day to day hardly ever. my ex swears like a trooper, even says the f word and c word in front of my 1 year old daughter and her 7 year old son. she even told her son tonight to 'piss off up stairs cos you're really pissing me off'

If npm and nodejs don't start playing nice there is a small chance i may explode with expletives. I do not swear much but when something is winding me up yeah i have been know to loose of a few naughty words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.