New Kompany Calf Injury?

Don't think Sanchez had anything to do with it, when Kolarov went we were hoping to sell Mangala and use the squad place to replace Kolarov with Evans, when Mangala move fell through we didn't buy Evans because we didn't want a 5th centre back. As I have already posted I think the big centre back signing is lined up for another window whoever that may be. As for VVD I think Southampton set themselves to make a stand and wouldn't have sold to anybody, unlike Sanchez he won't lose value with 5 years left on his contract.
We chose not to strengthen the central defence and prioritised other areas. Rightly or wrongly.

Kompany didn't even play, so I don't think you can blame Martinez.

200.gif

The minute we didn't sign a CB at the end of the transfer window this was always going to happen. Stones and Otamendi together just doesn't work. Just hope vinny not out for long because without him we are goosed.

The minute we didn't sign a CB at the end of the transfer window this was always going to happen. Stones and Otamendi together just doesn't work. Just hope vinny not out for long because without him we are goosed.

Never mind for long, I hope he's not out at all

I am not sure what to make of this but Jamie Jackson reckons that Guardiola wanted VVD at the start of the season but Soriano and Txiki thought he was too expensive?

He should know what he is talking about as he is the Manchester correspondent of the Guardian even if he does hate City. Should we believe him on this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.