Chips for a quid

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
if you get in the stadium between 11am and 12 tomorrow,never had them and wont tomoz either,now if they dropped the beer prices maybe a lot more of us would get there earlier.

Not sure,i never buy them,but i guess you are about right with £2.50-£3,,,you know for sure they are gonna run out of them pretty quick at that price though
Haha most couldn't care less could you imagine if they done that with the beer,by the time word got out the bars around Manchester would be empty hahaha,..

If they want an intimidating atmosphere for the opposition, chips for a quid isn't going to do it, beer for a quid, and that place will be packed and rocking for kick-off!!

Pudding chips peas and gravy for a fiver in the chippy across the road. Will never understand why people spend top dollar on absolute shite food inside the ground.

I`ll still buy mine from the best chippy in the world ... the one next to Mary D`s (Blue Moon or something like that ?).The finest chip,peas and gravy anywhere on this planet.Hope they`re open at 11.00 am in the morning !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.