City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.
So if your goalie was subject to that sort of challenge, you'd be OK with it? Serious question, by the way. And the Laws of the game make no mention of "eyes on the ball" when a dangerous challenge goes in. It's a red card, pure and simple.

Neville is a bell end.

Red card any day of the week.

If it had been Aguero with his stoods at 6ft karate chopping a keeps head off, he would get slaughtered by the pundits and the press.

It's a red and anyone who can't see that needs to give their head a wobble.

Ederson is fine, posting on Instagram. Face just looks very swollen!
None of this shit, eh? ;)

Screen-Shot-2017-04-27-at-13.14.40.jpg

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.
Hahahahaha do one

Great performance by the entire team, happy days. Aguero’s assist for Jesus’ goal was class; very unselfish. Legend. Go City go.

even if your eyes are on the ball you know where your bloody foot is,,no excuse whatsoever a 100% sending off, we could have been looking at a keeper with a broken jaw today

there doesn't need to be malice to get a red
eyes on the ball studs in the face???????
goalkeeper jumped and put his head down mane foot was 6/7 foot off the floor
sorry bluehammer your talking shit.

Just imagine if we were the team to go down to 10 and lose 5-0. The story would be all about how ruthless Liverpool were and how going to ten men shouldn't mean you get hammered, it was a pure attacking brilliance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.