City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

'If you look at it closely, it's actually a yellow card for Ederson. I know it was outside the box, but a penalty should have been awarded in this situation'.

Alan Shearer - MOTD 09/09/17

I think we have now all seen the crazy bias in action after that commentary,. it was like a funeral towards the end they were so gutted.

I think we more than equalled Liv in the first period, their defence was having a few issues and we easily cut them open to score.

After that it was easy, they folded and couldnt be arsed, top 6 team would be doing what we did against Everton, admittedly we were at home though.

Nice win, now time to kick on and get a streak going.

All without Kompany too!

Odd how they went to great lengths to push "the letter of the law" line when it came to Sterling, but no reference to that with Mane.

Liverpool do not look any better at the back than last season, they will will be good going forward, press high and work hard but will concede goals.

'If you look at it closely, it's actually a yellow card for Ederson. I know it was outside the box, but a penalty should have been awarded in this situation'.

Alan Shearer - MOTD 09/09/17
Lineker has already said he doesnt think it was a red so you already know what to expect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.