City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

The dippers are out on twitter and rawk saying it's ederson fault for playing the ball with his head and play acting to get mane sent off, always someone else's fault

everyone knew 3 at the back with a high line was going to be risky. Pep must have seen the psoitives outweight the negatives and it worked. I thought Stones was good today even when they had 11. Otamendi was on a hiding to nothing but didnt handle it very well either. He will be targeted every time we play this formation. He is the weak link.

He was a weak link vs Everton too. The sooner we buy a centre back the better. Hopefully Mangala will solve that issue.

If his eyes are on the ball and he's unaware of where the keeper is he doesn't need to have his foot head high he isn't going to control it from there

The last time I saw this many gloomy scouse faces was when sports direct announced they'd sold out of shell suits.

Okay so our Defence looked a bit Shaky and many times was exposed. If it wasn't for Ederson who was beyond Superb and kept us in the game, Liverpool could have equalised or even gone ahead. Ederson gave great confidence to the team and the Defence mended itself eventually. His injury was annoyingly unlucky as every time we find a great player, he gets injured, but I am happy he is okay.

Now did we beat Liverpool because they had one man less after Mane's Red. I am sorry but Mane is an attacker. So their Defence did not get weaker. They just fell apart and we took them to pieces. We have gone down to 10 men many times and our defence stayed strong, heck we even managed to continue and almost win the game.. remember Everton.
I am surprised that many say we won with a big tally because they lost a man. A top team should not be able to ship as many goals even if they were 1 man down unless they were weak in defence and mentally weak. I thought we will win it 1 or 2 nil after the sending of of Mane but I was surprised how Liverpool just gave in and fell apart and I am extremely ecstatic that finally we take advantage of a favourable situation and go full on. This only means we have a strong team that could have beaten Liverpool whether they were playing with 10 or 11 players and I am happy that we beat them 5-0

Best players for me were Ederson (Kept us in the Game), KDB (Cut Liverpool into half with his passes), Danilo(Was everywhere and anywhere when needed), Stones (Took care of the Defence and covered for Ota)
Ota was shocking in the first 20 mins or so. Stressful watching Salah attacking him.

Horrible bastards booing a player flat out on the floor despicable Cnuts the lot of them

Those candles will be burning brightly in the cesspit they call home after that battering

Thank you city for ramming their boos right down their throats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.