Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck do teams go from defending like worldies against us, too bang average against other teams.....Everton noted

They did the same last year as well! Were defensive rocks against us, saved 2 penalties and made half a dozen last minute challenges or great saves and then conceded about 3 a week for the rest of the month.

Any mention of the number of red cards Mane has received. It's been reported as 7 which is bloody high for a forward.
But he's not that kind of player.

They did the same last year as well! Were defensive rocks against us, saved 2 penalties and made half a dozen last minute challenges or great saves and then conceded about 3 a week for the rest of the month.

I know...i dont know if to take it as a compliment that others respect us, or to really pissed off that they dont take other opposition seriously. Everton v spurs...come on. Even if they were at home they know what spurs are about, but no...they go the other way amd concede 3 with shite defending and closing down

I know...i dont know if to take it as a compliment that others respect us, or to really pissed off that they dont take other opposition seriously. Everton v spurs...come on. Even if they were at home they know what spurs are about, but no...they go the other way amd concede 3 with shite defending and closing down
To be fair, after this week's events, Rooney's been told not to get caught sniffing round the box again, so they were a bit light in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.