Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Mane doesn't even attempt that challenge anyway else on the pitch as he knows it's dangerous. Shearer and other pundits trying to justify it because he might go on to score are talking nonsense it is a red anywhere on the pitch and every time.

I am personally one that does not like to see red cards handed out in matches except when absolutely necessary.
Such as challenging for a ball which is at head height with a boot with studs showing, not getting near the ball, having both feet off the ground and therefore being totally out of control and connecting with an opponents face?

I hope they do. We've won our game.let him play against our rivals. Sure they play the rags soon.

Liverpool won't appeal its a clear red under the laws of the game. Media bullshit doesn't count at a hearing.

The scouse ****s booed Ederson as he was being put on the stretcher.

City fans went ballistic & started singing 't's never your fault, always the vicitm..'

Then they took the piss as he was being carried off. Not one applauded & i mean, not fucking one. I watched the ****s.

Scum of the earth.

Not trying to be argumentative, i originally thought you meant the players, however, on reflection i suspect you meant the fans (short for fanatics). I was more disgusted by the fact, that only 1 single Liverpool player clapped when he was carried off, and in fairness, he clapped continuously, until he was off the pitch, probably the best part of a minute or more. The player surprise, surprise, was Mignolet, and indeed credit to him, the rest of em, complete bunch of ****s.

Such as challenging for a ball which is at head height with a boot with studs showing, not getting near the ball, having both feet off the ground and therefore being totally out of control and connecting with an opponents face?
And working for a coach that denies seeing it happen and basically saying ederson was feigning injury, because he saw him at the ground.

Wankers the fucking lot of em.

Nevilles commentary on sky was atrocious. He must have said or inferred it wasn't a red at least 25 times. Plus he continually made negative comments about our defence. Was really one sided. Tbh first time I've really noticed him that biased.

Did anyone watch MOTD? What did they make of the challenge/sending off?

Nevilles commentary on sky was atrocious. He must have said or inferred it wasn't a red at least 25 times. Plus he continually made negative comments about our defence. Was really one sided. Tbh first time I've really noticed him that biased.

Did anyone watch MOTD? What did they make of the challenge/sending off?

he made a total cock of himself yesterday

didn't watch match of the day.

Always find it curious in these situations how the general media change their tune depending on who's involved.
This time it seems it's the intent to play the ball is key to Mane's supposed innocence. When Kompany was sent off against the rags in the cup (after winning the ball but with a sort of two footed scissor action) I recall the media generally agreeing with the red as although he won the ball and intended to do so, it was the perceived recklessness that was Kompany's undoing.
We see this bullshit time and again, opinions change to suit the anti City narrative. I don't buy into any of it, at all. I mean a fucking poll about studs to the face at chest height being a red card? Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.