Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

If anyone on here needed reminding of what a rat faced city hating rag **** neville is you just have to listen to his comentary on the game, the veil well and truly slipped the snidey little twat!

Yes even when it was explained the rules/ laws of the game he couldn't bring himself to say it was a sending off yet he agreed the challenge was everything worthy of a red card. A strange attitude or maybe just biased

Just got in from the game and am watching it on TV. In all my days I don't think I've ever listened to such bollocks as that spouted by Neville and Tyler about Mane's assault. It doesn't matter where it was on the field, it doesn't matter that Mane was watching the ball, it doesn't matter if it was deliberate or an accident. The ONLY thing that matters is whether or not it was reckless and endangered an opponent, and when your foot is so high that you kick the opposition keeper in the face with your studs showing, it's game over. A red card ALL DAY LONG

Neville, who I often have time for as a pundit, was a disgrace yesterday. He got it wrong but continued to defend his position at length with piles of steaming horse manure.

This incident has been interesting in so much as the debate around it has shown up how many people know sweet FA about the Laws of the Game: there's nothing to debate in terms of whether or not it should have been a red under the current laws. Mane looked as though he was auditioning for a part in a Bruce Lee biopic.

Candlepool cnuts just feel as though they were robbed. It was a red card. Won't change the result. If it had been Jesus on Mignolet, it would be in every paper and on loop on every channel calling for his immediate life ban and deportation.
Bitter cnuts.

This picture is from Kippaxblue5 webpage,i cant believe anybody could argue its a red,Im totally baffled,it was seriously dangerous,could of took his eye out.
RTU33058.jpg

Last edited:
This picture is from Kippaxblue5 webpage,i cant believe anybody could argue its a red,Im totally baffled,it was seriously dangerous,could of took his eye out.
RTU33058.jpg
Can you imagine if a red card wasn't shown? It would mean open season every time a ball bounced in front of a keeper and only a matter of time before a keeper would get seriously injured. I honestly don't understand the counter argument

Has anyone got a link to the game on Sky or highlights taken from it? I want to hear Neville's commentary to check how bad it actually was.

No link but he came out with some shameful crap. One of his comments was to the effect that injuries are part of the game, everyone gets injured some time and it shouldn't influence the referee's decision. Hysterical bollox. The goalkeeper's out of his area was one of Tyler's prompts and Neville took it up and ran with it.

Funny how nobody thought it was OK when de Jong nailed Alonso in the chest and got away with it in the World Cup. It was 100% a red according to the experts. And they never shut up about it for months after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.