Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

I liked Klopp when he first came to England. He's grown more and more twattish ever since. Have you also noticed how he gets a free pass to abuse match officials?
Very good point.
Quite what sort of despicable person gets away with taking the piss out of our keeper who was out motionless on the pitch for 6/7mins,questioning if he was injured or not.He should be hauled before the fa to explain his comments.

Mane is 5'9", Ederson is 6'1", if he was going for the ball, it would have made far more sense for him to use his head. Not one of the media darlings has even mentioned this.
This is the point I find so perplexing - no-one's asking why Mane didn't go for it with his head, a ball that high? -- imagine if Ederson had used his feet and Mane had tried to head it - absolutely no debate in any era of football - as has been mentioned, any discussion over it is baffling.

i kid you not, a quote from rawk, " yep goalie runs into his foot , an awful decision " , would we really be like this on bluemoon ?

Think Poll said "it ticks every box" for a red in terms of endangering an opponent. Just heard Ray Parlour say possibly three or four times, "I know according to the rules that is a red but..." But what you thick ****? He also kept suggesting it was a red because it was our keeper who was fouled and that he wouldn't have given a red in the "middle of the park". I think any ref who had clearly seen that challenge make contact with a player's face would have produced a red no matter where it took place on the pitch. The whole debate is utterly baffling.

I cannot believe all these ex pros are saying it shouldn't be a red, Sutton today said it should be rescinded! They are showing their knowledge is zero, or worse their bias against us and their favour towards a media darling. I am not 100% sure myself it was unintentional. Mane appears to spot Ederson and put extra imputes into his kick. He also shouldn't have stayed on the field. He wasn't showing concern for Ederson he was either on his haunches feeling sorry for himself or talking to his teammates who were arguing on his behalf. Only near the end did he go over to Ederson. It actually looks worse the more I see it.

This is the point I find so perplexing - no-one's asking why Mane didn't go for it with his head, a ball that high? -- imagine if Ederson had used his feet and Mane had tried to head it - absolutely no debate in any era of football - as has been mentioned, any discussion over it is baffling.
Where is the debate if Kyle Walker should have walked or Sterling for that matter, no debate, as you said its baffling and doesn't deserve a discussion. A clear cut red! Some say the keeper dropped his head, what difference would that make, high boot, off the ground, out of control.

A similar incident occured just now in the newcastle game but he didnt make contact what does Martin Keown say " similar to yesterday at the eitihad maybe if he had gone down squealing the lad might have been sent off" .........YCNMIU

I cannot believe all these ex pros are saying it shouldn't be a red, Sutton today said it should be rescinded! They are showing their knowledge is zero, or worse their bias against us and their favour towards a media darling. I am not 100% sure myself it was unintentional. Mane appears to spot Ederson and put extra imputes into his kick. He also shouldn't have stayed on the field. He wasn't showing concern for Ederson he was either on his haunches feeling sorry for himself or talking to his teammates who were arguing on his behalf. Only near the end did he go over to Ederson. It actually looks worse the more I see it.
This I felt exactly the same, I still think he took ederson out

The new narrative on BBC sport during the swansea game is it should not be a 3 math ban as he didn't mean it!! He nearly took someone's head off, he might not of meant it but why is his foot 6ft off the ground with the studs showing, so he might not of meant it but must have known he was endangering an opponent. Fucking BBC are a disgrace

A similar incident occured just now in the newcastle game but he didnt make contact what does Martin Keown say " similar to yesterday at the eitihad maybe if he had gone down squealing the lad might have been sent off" .........YCNMIU

Really? Next time I spot that knob stuck in traffic leaving our place he won't be getting a thumbs up and a smile!

Keown has a head and face that looks like its been kicked about a few times the fucking no nowt ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.