City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

This weekend has been a pure joy, the angle has shifted back (somehow) from that red card to our defense, which is not flaky any more, not even dodgy, it is describe now as susceptible. And the talk is about goals we could have conceded. F...king brilliant!

This weekend has been a pure joy, the angle has shifted back (somehow) from that red card to our defense, which is not flaky any more, not even dodgy, it is describe now as susceptible. And the talk is about goals we could have conceded. F...king brilliant!
Yeah forget the 5 we scored, 2 disallowed and countless chances but yes we could have conceded. YCMIU!

Been at centre Parcs all weekend , really enjoyed watching it in the sports bar with the Mickys .
Does anyone know why Yaya wasn't in the squad ? Sorry if already discussed

Really? Mine was fine. What were you streaming through? I ran mine through the PC using Silverlight.

I had to give up Sky when I retired and with Kodi being nobbled Now is my only option. Hate paying to see us drop points but good value today.

These apps on iPhone all stream live games, except the first, which is an ad-blocker. Live Wire needs a subscription to get the sky stuff and other stuff. The last two have adverts, but once you are past those, the games play uninterrupted.
7a0ea122dabc003c9abc9d68c654cad0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.