Canary Islands

Whats Tenerife like in January? Going for a long weekend 18th to 22nd, staying in Puerto De La Cruz. Websites saying should be around the early 20s temperature wise at that time of year, is that realistic?

It was so cheap (£250 total for myself and the missus; return flights with good timings from Manchester and 4 nights in an adults only hotel) that it doesn't really matter, and will obv be a hell of a lot warmer than the UK in January!

First time to a Canary Island so not too clued up on the region....

Whats Tenerife like in January? Going for a long weekend 18th to 22nd, staying in Puerto De La Cruz. Websites saying should be around the early 20s temperature wise at that time of year, is that realistic?

It was so cheap (£250 total for myself and the missus; return flights with good timings from Manchester and 4 nights in an adults only hotel) that it doesn't really matter, and will obv be a hell of a lot warmer than the UK in January!

Just take jeans and a jumper for the evening

PDLC is on the North side of the island and as it is close to the mountains, can be a bit cloudy at times. Warm though.

Cheers guys, looking forward to it. Missus doesn't even know yet, booked it a while back and been keeping it a secret. We were talking about holidays the other week and she said she's never really fancied the Canary islands, fuck sake haha

Fuck it, I'll go on me tod if she doesn't want a free holiday ;)

Glad this thread has reappeared as I'm off to Tenerife on 15th October, been a few times but always around Adeje or Los Cristianos. Am sorted for the 2nd week but am looking at booking somewhere for the first 6 nights, PDLC was on radar but we both love the sun, so maybe I'm wise to reconsider based on recent posts re the cloudy aspect.

Would appreciate any recommendations, self catering ideally but don't mind b&b if it's a full English on offer.

Cheers in advance.

Ps, if anyone has a place for rent I'm interested, just me and my Doris, we generally leave places tidier than we find them, so no worries there.

I'm off to Tenerife on the 15th Oct so get the beers in before the flight nw42. I'll have a Peroni, ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.