Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to watch the youth league game? Tickets are on general sale now according to the Feyenoord website.

I think there will be some rotation to the team. I also hope that we get some minutes into the likes of Yaya and Gundogan and to some extent Bernado Silva. I think we will go strong as we can up top if we play both Jesus and Kun I be happy to see it again away to Feyenoord would be good to see more minutes of these 2 playing together.

My team for what its worth.
Bravo
3 Centre backs Stones , Danilo , Ottamendi
Walker and Mendy wing backs.
3 in midfield Gundogan , Yaya and Bernado Silva
Kun and Jesus

We will create chances from midfield think a bit of rotation in midfield to get some minutes into some players will be good to see. I can also see us going to a 4-5-1 too but I wouldnt mind seeing that formation away on Wednesday.

Bravo, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling, Jesus
Bench: Muric, Danilo, Mangala, Toure, Gundogan, Silva, Aguero

Think Jesus' early substitution Saturday means Pep wants him to start, bring Aguero or Silva on if needed and plan on those two starting at Watford. Hopefully see Gundogan get some minutes in this one.

1-3 City.

Bravo, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling, Jesus
Bench: Muric, Danilo, Mangala, Toure, Gundogan, Silva, Aguero

Think Jesus' early substitution Saturday means Pep wants him to start, bring Aguero or Silva on if needed and plan on those two starting at Watford. Hopefully see Gundogan get some minutes in this one.

1-3 City.

If Ederson wasn't concussed wouldn't it make sense to get him back into action as quickly as possible? Get back on the horse, so to speak?

Do we know why Yaya wasn't in the squad on saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.