City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Fair post that, appreciate the realism and honesty. There is a way to play with 10 men and to be fair, you dont often see sides that have had one sent off get a shallacking very often these days. Liverpool were not professional yesterday and that came from the top down. Leadership is not about cobbing and being a drama queen in a tracksuit, berating officials who long since got bored of it. its about organising a group to do the best they can in a set of circumstances. I thought Klopp showed a weak side yesterday, he behaved like a bit of a bird
Agreed. They showed zero fight and that is not good that the manager allowed it, doesn't bode well for when the chips are down in future games.

Fair post that, appreciate the realism and honesty. There is a way to play with 10 men and to be fair, you dont often see sides that have had one sent off get a shallacking very often these days. Liverpool were not professional yesterday and that came from the top down. Leadership is not about cobbing and being a drama queen in a tracksuit, berating officials who long since got bored of it. its about organising a group to do the best they can in a set of circumstances. I thought Klopp showed a weak side yesterday, he behaved like a bit of a bird

The worrying thing is, Klopp is our one World Class part of the team, Mane and Coutinho have the potential, but he is the one we rely on and he has made a few baffling decisions this season already. The only excuse I can give is that he thought the game was gone and saved a couple for wednesday, but no Liverpool team should be that feeble, it's embarrasing. I still think under this man we will get it right eventually.

Agreed. They showed zero fight and that is not good that the manager allowed it, doesn't bode well for when the chips are down in future games.
Its too late for him, he has become Scouse, and it shows why nobody can do anything managerially there anymore. He felt hard done by, this is wrong, not out fault, its not fair, etc etc. Instead of dealing with something pragmatically, he sulked and became victimised and it fed through the team. In the same way that Brendan Rodgers felt entitled, 'great city, great supporters, best football club in the land, greatest history' thought they should win the league because of it and then had nowhere left to go once they failed to do it. They are their own worst enemy, all this entitlement and living in the past and getting cobby when events dont correspond to that narrative

I forgot to add earlier, but the lad who sits behind us, and the one who sits next to me, both had Agüero first scorer and 4-0. One had 66/1, the other 125/1.

I have never seen two City supporters look as sick at a City goal as those two did when Bacon hit his second.

I on the other hand watching in a Dublin pub full of Irish candle holders went just a tad mental given the £20 @ 90/1 I had invested with Mr Paddy Power on a 5-0 win. My mistake was in telling the wife who has spent it already on her new garden (no euphemism)!!!

Chris 'I achieved fuck all Sutton' on Motd claiming based on yesterday's red card and the Newcastle one today, manes should be rescinded, no you daft fuck, based on the rules mane will get a three match ban rightly so you fuckin no mark bbc arse lickin ****.

Chris 'I achieved fuck all Sutton' on Motd claiming based on yesterday's red card and the Newcastle one today, manes should be rescinded, no you daft fuck, based on the rules mane will get a three match ban rightly so you fuckin no mark bbc arse lickin ****.

Sutton is one miserable fucker. Mark Chapman looked thoroughly fed up with him this morning on motd2 and seemed to take delight in reading out some tweets, one of which was "Does Chris Sutton really want to be there"?

Sutton is one miserable fucker. Mark Chapman looked thoroughly fed up with him this morning on motd2 and seemed to take delight in reading out some tweets, one of which was "Does Chris Sutton really want to be there"?
Yes, and to be fair to chapman, he outed the prick for being such.

It was a fair post. When Saleh didn't come out for the second half I assumed Klopp had chucked in the towel, was making sure Saleh was fresh for the CL and told his team to make sure it didn't end up being 3 or 4-0.

Well I suppose that strictly they achieved that.

It was a fair post. When Saleh didn't come out for the second half I assumed Klopp had chucked in the towel, was making sure Saleh was fresh for the CL and told his team to make sure it didn't end up being 3 or 4-0.

Well I suppose that strictly they achieved that.
I see what you did there! bd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.