Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Sane just for the fact coming on he proved what a player the lad is but KDB is growing so much in the role he has been given by Pep he is going to blow the stats records apart for assists if he carry's on this season.

I too voted for Ginger kev, masterful performance.

Through the game though, I just kept thinking how good a signing is Danilo? So versatile and has looked at home in the PL straight away.

I too voted for Ginger kev, masterful performance.

Through the game though, I just kept thinking how good a signing is Danilo? So versatile and has looked at home in the PL straight away.

Agree about Danilo pal. A left back a right back a defender and a defensive midfielder who can move the ball around nicely, has good pace and is comfortable on the ball and understands his team mates around him. For 26 mil.. crazy we got a bargin and bargin is an understatement. Did he shag someones wife at Real? Why did we get him so cheap?

So many great performances - Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Fernandinho, Mendy, Danilo, Stones. But Kevin got my vote - his assists were both perfectly placed and he showed yet again what a player he is, especially in big games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.