Hurricane Irma - coming my way!

Who gives a fcuk about Mexico and Cuba? Florida is where our thoughts and more importantly our prayers should be directed,..... ;)
Saw what Hurricane Andrew did a few years ago - so yeah, thoughts are with you....and I felt the earthquake tremors all the way down in guatemala - though now back in san cristobal, mexico. In fairness would probably go for the earthquake over the hurricane but still kinda freaky :)

To be honest, I want my money back...... fuck all happening..... even the rain has stopped..... very little wind, the power is still on..... much a do about nothing.
Spent a fortune on beer (OK that will get supped within time), filling the car up with petrol (gas) buying snacks / food I don't need to keep in the fridge.... it's all been a con.....
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

To be honest, I want my money back...... fuck all happening..... even the rain has stopped..... very little wind, the power is still on..... much a do about nothing.
Spent a fortune on beer (OK that will get supped within time), filling the car up with petrol (gas) buying snacks / food I don't need to keep in the fridge.... it's all been a con.....
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
It was worse in Didsbury last night.

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
Shit. No Morrissey tickets then? :) Glad all is well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.