Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That data on the BBC story is flawed - I had a look at the actual figure they published.

They reckon we spent €242 million this year, but at the same time they reckon United only spent €66million on Lukaku €80-90mill, Matic €45mill and Lindelof €35mill - yet only Rooney left their first team quad.

Which they also paid for.

Fuck me, that's one piece of absolute donkey spunk reporting. No wonder the cûnt who wrote it didn't dare put his name to it.

Incredible stuff.
this has to be the worst piece of journalism ever on record.. so sterling isnt ever allowed to celebrate with his team mates after a brilliant victory... this is the pits

That data on the BBC story is flawed - I had a look at the actual figure they published.

They reckon we spent €242 million this year, but at the same time they reckon United only spent €66million on Lukaku €80-90mill, Matic €45mill and Lindelof €35mill - yet only Rooney left their first team quad.

I'd missed that - have they mixed up the Chelsea and MU rises?

Oh hang on, they've based it on fees paid for squad members, so also Rooney, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger (?), Depay - that's £90M. Spent - Lukaku, Matic, Lindelof =145M (I know that's Lukaku at bottom end, but they're clickbait). Flip to euros and 66M is technically right on their artifice.

it's a piece of stat for no purpose than to reported.

came across a pic of the 4 inch slice across his cheek by complete accident this affy.
DJdHViMXgAARlvH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.