City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Kin ell marv - we won 5-0 - luck to escape LMFAO
You felt 3 at the back worked then? I thought Otamendi was getting exposed. They could easily have opened the scoring first. It may have ended up 5-0 but that obscures the opening period where they were well in it, and I thought the way we were set up was risky.

What a bunch of saddos Liverpool are putting in an appeal.

I despair of football these days, I hope they add an extra match on to show the numpties who criticised the ref what a load of tossers they are.

Whilst they are at it they should ban Ritchie from Newcastle for his challenge against Mawson, and relegate Oliver to the lower divisions for being incompetent.

Typical Dippers they bleat and moan and low and behold Mane is now the victim. They are a disgrace - I hope the FA up it to 4 or 5 games but I bet they don't and will likely reduce it to 1 or 2 games. The power of Liverpool in the media is incredible - we have a lot to work. If that had been Aguero on their keeper the media would have hung and quartered him by now.

They had a forward sent off so it is understandable that their attacking momentum was hampered, but they crumpled ( or more honestly were totally over run ) in midfield and defence .

When City went down to 10 players against Everton, we upped our game and could have won on chances created.

If Klopp is so good , he surely would have shored the game up and restricted the chances we created. They are using the sending off to justify a total twatting by a far superior team , and they are stung by the embarrassment of their ineffectiveness to cope with us.

What a bunch of saddos Liverpool are putting in an appeal.

I despair of football these days, I hope they add an extra match on to show the numpties who criticised the ref what a load of tossers they are.

Whilst they are at it they should ban Ritchie from Newcastle for his challenge against Mawson, and relegate Oliver to the lower divisions for being incompetent.

Mike Jones was the ref in the Swans v Barcodes game

Kin ell marv - we won 5-0 - luck to escape LMFAO

It's what so called 'fans' do these days.

They can't celebrate a rampant 5-0 win over a title rival so they find the most frivolous thing to complain about using hypothetical scenarios based on the odd passage of play.

Unless we win 5-0 and don't concede a single shot or misplace a pass then someone will find something to moan about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.