Talksport

Actually a Scouse ( maybe inebriated ) did say similar on talksport last night.

Emerson totally misjudged the fastest player in the premier league. Therefore got to the ball late, and as it was a goalscoring opportunity, should have seen red..even the radio pundits were a little speechless.

Call me a little naive but did a bin dipper actually say that. If they did I'm absolutelty speechless.

Ederson2.jpg
That picture, though rather fuzzy, is the clearest image I have seen showing Mane is late and reckless.

Call me a little naive but did a bin dipper actually say that. If they did I'm absolutelty speechless.

Yep. On the Goldstein show. Yesterday evening. It was quite surreal, as you could tell he actually believed what he was saying. Even Goldstein thought he was a crazy.

He clearly looks at our keeper 10 metres before he does his karate style drop kick (that is what it is).

Police should charge him with actual bodily harm!

He clearly looks at our keeper 10 metres before he does his karate style drop kick (that is what it is).

Police should charge him with actual bodily harm!
Watch the footage at the start iof his run, he looks at the keeper two or three times during his run towards the ball.

Absolute bollocks that he didn't know Ederson would be there.

Exactly!

If he doesn't know the keeper is there why the high flying kick instead taking it on his chest or 2 metres more a simple control with his thigh or foot.

Maybe Cantona was his hero as a kid?

Exactly!

If he doesn't know the keeper is there why the high flying kick instead taking it on his chest or 2 metres more a simple control with his thigh or foot.

Maybe Cantona was his hero as a kid?
If the Dippers get his ban reduced I can see the rags appealing to get Cantona's accidental collision overturned. Roy Keane should also sue the FA.

Chris Sutton said the same on MOTD2. It was an accident so the red card should be rescinded!! I will accept that it wasn't intentional but Mane knew the keeper was coming and should have pulled out. Why didn't he go for it with his head as well? Players have a duty of care to their fellow professionals and Mane was reckless and out of control.

I had SSN on after the game last night, and they showed a head-on angle of Mané running towards Eddie.

About five metres before the 'collision' Mané glanced down, so there is no way that he didn't know how close Ederson was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.