Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

I'm all for taking the piss out of the joke Liverpool have become and their inability to admit they were just shit at the weekend but some of our comments are coming dangerously close to mocking the JFT96 campaign which isn't funny.

JFT96 eh mate but no mention of the Heysel 39?

Sound similar?

I'm disliking these fuckers more and more each year but fully back football supporters not getting fucked over by the government and police.
It's called "a play on words," and is both humorous and plays to their victim mentality, while ignoring their own part in multiple tragedies.

i asked a rag at work today whether he thought it was a red card , his reply ... " i think your goalie should have chested the ball instead of trying to head it ," but it was dangerous play " ..am i missing something ?

It's called "a play on words," and is both humorous and plays to their victim mentality, while ignoring their own part in multiple tragedies.
Which multiple is that Chicago?

The fans at Hillsborough have been cleared of any wrong doing.

Step away from the media shadow and form your own opinions.

My Mrs's Farther nearly died there and I have followed this and the pain of the families for many years. I don't find the matter funny. I didn't enjoy getting in from the match on Saturday and explaining why the actions of their shit house fans inspired many of our fans to sing a rag song based on Hillsborough. Even though I knew we didn't mean it that way.

Don't get me wrong they do have a bad attitude and deserve much of the shit they get but not for Hillsborough.

Let's not emulate the rags or use their shit songs we're better than that.

Bang on
hysel totally forgot about .

I didn't mention Hysel, I'm not defending it and the fact we can't drink in CL is a joke.

Hillsborough is different. It was a cover up of the police's ineptitude at the highest level and its scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.