Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Mail today asking about Jesus and Sergio, "Is This The Dealiest Partnership Around?"

I had to read it twice because I thought Sergio was a dead cert to be off. I mean, he was last off the bus at Bournemouth, and he never smiles all the time so he must be unhappy.

They remind me of those people who talk incessantly yet have nothing to say.

Sly have changed the mane kung fu style face fuck up to "catching" ederson, they went on to air an interview after the dippers draw with seville where mane suggests that after he "caught" ederson he only had his sight on the health of ederson and was amazed when he saw the red card.... he did look back at ederson whilst on the floor facing away for a fuckin millisecond and then pursued the ref down. fuckin hate dippers with a passion and has for sly, thank fuck I don't pay

Not 'permanently over-excited' Conor McNamara by any chance? (You think your team are seven up but it's actually nil - nil and someone's won a throw on the half way line)

The opposite of Martin Tyler who sounds like something terrible has happened when we score

The opposite of Martin Tyler who sounds like something terrible has happened when we score

Tbf, something terrible has happened when City score, if you are Martin Tyler.

He should probably get some credit for managing to occasionally not sound as if he's on Death Row, whilst commentating on a City game, unlike Gary Neville, who cannot disguise the cold feeling of doom every time we go forward.

% Live this morning - big features on Spurs & Liverpool games, with interviews with Darren Anderton and a former Liverpool player in the main part of the programme. Then, right at the end of the half-hourly sports bulletin we get a mention in the same sentence as Real Madrid. It was literally "Manchester City, who scored 5 against Liverpool on Saturday scored four last night with John Stones getting two, as did Ronaldo in Real Madrid's 3-0 win."

To be mentioned in the same sentence as RM is surely something they have psychologically classified us with. Some sort of Freudian slip that means there is very little to criticise or comment on regarding our expected performances these days.
Barca, RM, PSG and City are now apparently in the '''well what do you expect'' league of their own. Big news if we slip up of course.

Last edited:
Tbf, something terrible has happened when City score, if you are Martin Tyler.

He should probably get some credit for managing to occasionally not sound as if he's on Death Row, whilst commentating on a City game, unlike Gary Neville, who cannot disguise the cold feeling of doom every time we go forward.

Im sure he meant

aguer-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

for qpr goal

Not 'permanently over-excited' Conor McNamara by any chance? (You think your team are seven up but it's actually nil - nil and someone's won a throw on the half way line)
He used to claim to be a City fan when he started out in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.