Watford (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been quoted on the Watford forum.

Add that to my list of life achievements.

Well if it floats your boat, you carry on and have a good flap about what Watford might do to us.

Acknowledging we have to do more than just turn up to win, and Watford might actually trouble us isn't flapping, it's not being arrogant about a side who could barely beat bournemouth 2 games ago.

Acknowledging we have to do more than just turn up to win, and Watford might actually trouble us isn't flapping, it's not being arrogant about a side who could barely beat bournemouth 2 games ago.

I don't think it's being arrogant, saying we should be upbeat about playing these at the moment.

Nowhere have I said we simply need to just turn up.

I am simply saying if you are worried about Watford, we surely cannot be title contenders as there are a lot harder clubs to face throughout the season

We are in a good place at the moment. The team seem to have bonded really well all around which will hold us in good stead for the season. We have shown desire to fight back when we have gone behind and score at the death - this is signs of a title winning team. We are actually playing great football with the major difference being that we are converting chances

The whole team seem boyed and so are us fans

3-0 win i say

The WFCforums.com forum is hilarious... the OP must have been beaten with a City scarf at some point... bitter bitter bastards...

I don't think it will be easy to go there but I really hope we smash them...

Nowhere have I said we simply need to just turn up.

I am simply saying if you are worried about Watford, we surely cannot be title contenders as there are a lot harder clubs to face throughout the season

That line of thinking is quite obviously complete and utter bollocks though.

They put 3 past Chelsea at the end of last season, 3 past Liverpool a month ago, which is more than enough to make us, Liverpool and Chelsea worry about them the next time we play.

So I guess none of us are title contenders by your completely shite metric.

That line of thinking is quite obviously complete and utter bollocks though.

They put 3 past Chelsea at the end of last season, 3 past Liverpool a month ago, which is more than enough to make us, Liverpool and Chelsea worry about them the next time we play.

So I guess none of us are title contenders by your completely shite metric.

Your debating skills need upgrading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.