Is anyone else not getting excited?

Okay, yes. The football has been unreal. We look amazing. Balanced. Cut-throat.

But we did last year.

And the year before.

I think the late Oct collapse of the last 2 years has really hurt my ability to enjoy this so far. 10 games in we've collapsed 2 years on the trot now, and what I'm seeing tells me it won't be the case this year, but I said the exact same thing on both occasions.

So, anyone else still nervy, in spite of the bloody amazing football?

Roll on December and I hope this form is the norm and doesn't peter out!

Got a feeling Taylor will hammer us on Saturday- he's been told to do a job and he'll do it with a smerk on his ugly face.

No

that would be the 3 rd year on the trot to be " excited " if i was ,which I aint,not after the last two seriously poor underachieving seasons.

The most important thing is the team is progressing. You can see the Pep revolution going on right before your eyes.
Enjoy.

cautiously optimistic, but we need to go on a run and if we have any form of slip-up, bounce back with another run.

Thumping teams that normally upset or cause us trouble would be sweet, and the games against our rivals will define our season.

Only one injury away from Bravo. Sobering thought.

It was the Swansea game on 17th Sept last year where were under the cosh and signaled the poor run.

Only one injury away from Bravo. Sobering thought.

It was the Swansea game on 17th Sept last year where were under the cosh and signaled the poor run.
To be fair, it looks like it would need to be a pretty life threatening injury to keep Ederson out. Thankfully!

I'm excited by the chemistry of the team. I want to see this group of players every opportunity I get. Something special is happening

I'm excited by the chemistry of the team. I want to see this group of players every opportunity I get. Something special is happening
Spot on...it's Pep, that's why they all want to play for him. We think he's special cos he's ours, the pros think he can help them to glory.

Even if we have another collapse and the season turns poor comparatively speaking, you've got to appreciate the good times while they're here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.