North Korea vs USA

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile eastwards from its capital, Pyongyang, media reports say.

Japan said that the missile likely passed over its territory and has warned residents to take shelter, local media report.

South Korea and the US are analysing the details of the reported launch, Yonhap news agency reports.

Last month, North Korea fired a missile over Japan in what Tokyo called an "unprecedented threat" to the country.

There's been no sign that anyone has any intention of attacking North Korea, so why is a deterrent needed? Seoul is barely a stone's throw (120 miles) from Pyongyang and the borders under 50 miles away - any attack on North Korea would likely see Seoul devastated.
Did you not know that NK have weapons of mass destruction? Thats really all we need to be told and we will all be ok with it.

I remember the Yanks telling Saddam and Gadaffi to give up their chemical weapons, and what happened after they did?

Can't see anyone doing thay again

Where did I say that NK are going to start a nuclear war?
Either your comprehension skills are sadly lacking or you're a bit of a slapped arse having a hissy fit because everyone laughed at your ridiculous post the other day. Probably both.
Everybody laughed at my post? Who the fuck nominated you as the new pollster? Get over yourself ffs. Just because you have a grievance with a certain person it doesn't give you free license to call people out without providing a substantive response. Perhaps it may be an idea to try and debate the subject rather than offering an unsubstantive comment. If you understood that, then perhaps you wouldn't begin to question the comprehensive skills of a fellow poster. I await some fair and sensible reply in earnest. We can talk comprehension all day long - I'm happy to do that with you, if that's your preference. I'd rather debate substance though. Your choice Mr Didsblue.

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile eastwards from its capital, Pyongyang, media reports say.

Japan said that the missile likely passed over its territory and has warned residents to take shelter, local media report.

South Korea and the US are analysing the details of the reported launch, Yonhap news agency reports.

Last month, North Korea fired a missile over Japan in what Tokyo called an "unprecedented threat" to the country.
SK now being reported have fired 2 ballistic missiles against NK.

Sit tight peeps.

Everybody laughed at my post? Who the fuck nominated you as the new pollster? Get over yourself ffs. Just because you have a grievance with a certain person it doesn't give you free license to call people out without providing a substantive response. Perhaps it may be an idea to try and debate the subject rather than offering an unsubstantive comment. If you understood that, then perhaps you wouldn't begin to question the comprehensive skills of a fellow poster. I await some fair and sensible reply in earnest. We can talk comprehension all day long - I'm happy to do that with you, if that's your preference. I'd rather debate substance though. Your choice Mr Didsblue.
I've never seen a single post of yours containing anything of substance so I'll pass on that thanks.

So...I'm booked to go to Hokkaido skiing in Jan with the family. Directly under the path of the 2 missiles that flew over Japan.

At what point do you say 'fuck that for a game of soldiers' (first time in my life that saying might be close to being literally appropriate).

I look forward to Bluemoon's considered responses.

So...I'm booked to go to Hokkaido skiing in Jan with the family. Directly under the path of the 2 missiles that flew over Japan.

At what point do you say 'fuck that for a game of soldiers' (first time in my life that saying might be close to being literally appropriate).

My youngest daughter flies to Japan in 4 weeks time for a 20 day break.

Fuck it, I would still go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.