Napoli (A)

So many configurations to consider.Working on this for days now..
Do I just bite the bullet and make the harduous journey south to Stanstead for the direct flight to Naples even though I proper hate driving .
We did Newcastle a few week back and it made us weep.Three hours of uninteresting countryside and all uphill.
And we could'nt find their short stay car park as none of them spoke English ?

Should I play the ace card and go to Rome for two nights and then one night in Naples and back thursday for a ruiness day of archeological nonsence in the Appian sun.
The option of Seans coach exists but we would miss "The Gathering"
Does seans coach pick back up in the port area as it states 2am return back to Rome ?

Is the Municipo Metro in the Port area and how about some hotel recomendations for the port area ?
I really like the look of the hotel Rex ..Value for money and ticks all the boxes re price location etc.
Or should we do spikes trip for an in and out jobbie which looks reasonable value.
Or should we just go to the Ukraine for the quality steins and roaring log fires of the Doneskian hostelries.
And what about ale house recomendations in this port area. Which pubs have the most crac.
And speaking of crac are there any Irish bars knocking about so we can at least get fed ?

We are very very close to booking now and just need to understand the bigger picture.
Thank the good lord we are cast iron guaranteed two tickets or it will be the home end with Zorro and his rufians : /

Then again I may just drive it all the way like the consumate proffesional I am.
And who can blame me On Days Like These !

Ive riden a Honda 500cc there and went two years later on a Goldwing.
Returned in a Ford Focus (!) twenty years later

I have a roofer pal from the hills that regularly travels Italy and the Amalfi coast.
An incredible experiance he says.

He has a Harley not too sure which model and a touring Goldwing.
Maybe you know him ? Goggsie from the Weir.
If ever you need a roofer he is your man.Booked solid for three months in advance and plys his trade on quality and price.
He always says take a buttie never a banquet.

I only ever had the one good bike a Honda Superdream 250 and I owned it in 1980.
Obviously not up to the standards of todays machines but it carried good memories.

I have a roofer pal from the hills that regularly travels Italy and the Amalfi coast.
An incredible experiance he says.

He has a Harley not too sure which model and a touring Goldwing.
Maybe you know him ? Goggsie from the Weir.
If ever you need a roofer he is your man.Booked solid for three months in advance and plys his trade on quality and price.
He always says take a buttie never a banquet.

I only ever had the one good bike a Honda Superdream 250 and I owned it in 1980.
Obviously not up to the standards of todays machines but it carried good memories.
Haha, my first bike was a superdream, traded it in after 9 months for the 500CX which was prop driven like the Wing.

@Taxi
The option of Seans coach exists but we would miss "The Gathering"
Does seans coach pick back up in the port area as it states 2am return back to Rome ?

The return trip will leave directly from Naples after the police let us leave the stadium.
Any more questions pm me

Just looking at sorting the hotel early for Napoli. I heard lots of horror stories from the Port area last time when our fans were dropped off late. There seem to be loads of hotels near the stadium. Do the police force you to get the organised bus back into town afterwards or do you have any freedom outside the stadium. Can't see the point of being dumped back in a deserted port area at midnight when there are hotels just five minutes from the ground. Any advice from those who went last time would be great before I sort the hotel.

I thought the port of Naples was meant to be the best area to stay.
Hope so as I'm booked a hotel there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.